Design Pool Website Updates
This summer, I have been hard at work with my web developer, making improvements to the Design Pool website. I am so excited to let you know the website is now faster and easier to navigate. Whether you’re a printer licensing designs, or an interior designer looking for the perfect pattern, we think you’ll enjoy these improvements.
Best news? It is also more friendly for mobile users!
The Design Pool website is easier to use.
As you use our improved website, I want to bring your attention to a few highlights:
- On each pattern page, we added a downloadable PDF you can print to see the pattern in its current size. Don’t forget, though, that every design is in vector format, so it can be rescaled easily to fit your project’s needs.
- We added three new materials to choose from: FabriTRAK acoustics, Dry Erase Wallpaper, and Woven Window Film.
- There is a new material spec page with detailed spec information.
- A new FAQ page has been created for your reference.
- Our blog is still full of the inspiring and informative content you love.
- We have discontinued the proprietary library. If you need a proprietary design, we offer consulting services and are happy to work together on a pattern.
- We have also discontinued our wishlist feature. If you’re looking for ways to save your favorites all in one place, we recommend creating boards on Pinterest.
- You never need to create an account to view our pattern library or request a sample.
For printers using our website.
- If your account is still active, your membership will automatically transfer. Sign-in is the same, but the process of downloading patterns will be a lot easier. There is now a download button on each pattern page. (No more cart and checkout process!)
- Our API will be available soon for those who requested it. Thank you for your patience.
- We are no longer offering proprietary designs for sale. However, if you are interested in an exclusive design, we offer consulting services and are happy to help you.
We would love to feature you!
On our home page, we added a new section to highlight success stories. If you used a Design Pool pattern in one of your projects, we’d love to feature you. Please reach out via our contact page to let us know which pattern you used and how you used it!
With these updates complete, we are busy adding lots of new patterns to the library. Check back regularly to see what’s new. As always, I welcome your feedback! Please let us know if you experience any problems using the Design Pool website. And a special shout out to Michael Thomas, our talented web developer for making this happen!