Spotlight: Window Films by Color ReflectionsKristin Crane
Color Reflections became a Design Pool partner in early 2021 to offer Design Pool users an option for printing window films. They are a family-based company with six offices across the country including two in Florida, and ones in Georgia, Texas, Nevada, and Pennsylvania. A grand format digital imaging and printing company, they have wide-ranging capabilities beyond just window films. They are also equipped to print carpets, ridged substrate, signage, wallcovering, and more. They pride themselves on being able to offer environmental solutions and many different printing and finishing capabilities.
Things to know about window films:
- They are optically clear 3 mil gloss clear calendared vinyl film with removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- It is formulated for digital printing with solvent, UV curable and latex inks.
- Available sizes are 54″ x 150′ and 60″ x 150′
- They print and cut the film in-house
- They offer installation. The cost depends on square footage, location, and environment.
It is easy to request a sample through our website.
There are icons for the different types of products our partners offer on each product page. To request a sample from Color Reflections, click on the “Wallcovering Wallpaper” icon. A pop-up will open for you to input your information. Keep in mind that digital printing is a non-inventory-based system. Printers print your sample upon receipt of your request.
Still have questions about Color Reflections’ window film? Leave them in the comments or DM us through Instagram.
**Please note, you will place your order directly with Color Reflections. They will give you the final price before you place your order.