Spotlight: EnviroLeather Prints by LDI InteriorsKristin Crane
After we launched the Design Pool library of licensable designs, we heard a lot of people ask, “Now what? How do I get these printed?” We saw a big gap between the exciting new digital printing technology and the interior designers looking for more sustainable material options. We decided to help bridge that gap by partnering with digital printers doing excellent work. LDI Interiors was one of our first partners and their product, EnviroLeather Prints, was the first upholstery product we offered.
Located in Rochester, New Hampshire, LDI Interiors is a leader in durable upholstery. EnviroLeather Prints Coated Upholstery Fabric is a soft, luxurious, leather-like line of wipeable coated fabrics. Their digital print technology achieves the look of a woven textile while retaining the cleanability of a wipeable, durable coated fabric. This product is ideal for high traffic environments, especially ones with rigorous cleaning routines such as health care facilities and senior living.
Things to Know about EnviroLeather Prints:
- Fabric is 1.1 mm thick (.043 inches) and smooth.
- Fiber content is 55% TPE, 35% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- LDI delivers orders on a roll.
- The typical turnaround time for an order is two weeks or less.
- Fabrics are typically $74.95 per yard.*
- LDI prints all orders in their Rochester, New Hampshire facility.
- LDI does not offer installation. They ship orders to a furniture manufacturer or an upholstery shop per your instruction.
Additional Production Specifications:
- Minimum Order: 5 yds.
- Width: 54″
- Cleaning Code: S/W (View cleaning instructions and LDI’s stain resistance chart.)
- Durability: 200,000+ Wyzenbeek
- Repeat: 16″ x 16″
Info on samples:
- They do not charge designers for samples.
- Designers receive three 8” x 8” memo samples
It is easy to request a sample through our website.
There are icons for the different types of products our partners offer on each product page. If you’re interested in getting a sample from LDI Interiors, click on the “Faux Leather” icon. A pop-up will open for you to input your information. Since digital printing is a non-inventory-based system, printers will print your sample when the request is received.
Still have questions about EnviroLeather Prints? Leave them in the comments or DM us through Instagram.
*Prices are subject to change. You will place your order directly with LDI Interiors. They will give you the final price before you place your order.